Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What Am I Thinking???? (a sarcastic blog)

I am still losing steadily, although at a slower pace, at my work and the blog challenge. Today I get an e-mail from our top person in our "biggest loser challenge" at work inviting all of us to join a staff running club.

"That sounds fun," I say to myself. What was I thinking?

Most of these people are at a healthy weight, some are PE teachers, and many have been contiunally working out along the way. My workouts have been sporadic and inconsistant, to say the least.

We will be doing this at a "plateau", a national wildlife reserve up in the hills above our town. We are talking hills, inclines, rocks, gravel, dirt trails...and maybe some snakes or other critters if I am lucky! I am not sure what will happen on our first day on Saturday, but wish me luck!

I hope you are all losing slowly and steadily! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment